Hardware, Networking Courses @ EIT Overview
Hardware, Networking Courses @ EIT, Under this level, EIT (Training and Skill Development Institute)is offering the most basics and necessary courses which is base for every IT / Office Professionals. Interested Students or fresher candidates looking for short period but job oriented courses must join this course..
Today, almost all office jobs require the use of a computer in some function or another. Being able to create digital spreadsheets, create documents using a word processor, operate basic filing software, and present information using presentation software are becoming requirements in office environments.Knowing how to use the Internet to send messages, and use search engines to find information of use to a business is usually required as well.
This course is more practical oriented. Additionally the Govt. Certification of CCC helps to get employed in State as well as Central Govt. Jobs.
A+ ( Hardware Course )
- Module I : Keyboard and mouse interfaces, Display - Video and LCD displays - CRT controller - Graphics controller, Audio / Video cards, printers, Interface standards – Serial- PS2
- Module II : Floppy Disks - Controllers and Standards - Hard disks - Formats, Controllers and Interface Standards-SCSI-PCI-ATA-XTA- High capacity Magnetic storage techniques - RAID.
- Module III : Personal Computer Architecture - IBMPC, PC/XT, PC/AT System configuration - ROM BIOS - Device drivers, Introduction to other personal computers/workstations/network computers.
- Module IV : Standards in PC Architecture – BUS standards, System Bus, communication Interface, Plug and play Systems.
- Module I : What is Hacking ? An Introduction
- Module II : Potential Security Threats To Your Computer Systems
- Module III : Learn everything about ethical hacking tools and skills
- Module IV : How to hack using Social Engineering
- Module V : How to make your data safe using Cryptography
Cloud Computing for Beginners
- Module I : Types of Clouds
- Module II : Cloud Computing Services
- Module III : Cloud Computing Architecture
- Module IV : Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Module V : Why use of cloud computing and benefits?
- Module VI : Grid Computing and Utility Computing